Targeted Services for EmployersSkills Analysis >>
This project is concerned with targeted services for employers who have employees aged 50+ and who want to improve profitability by reducing staff turnover, improving motivation, reducing absenteeism and improving productivity.
Employer benefits include:
- Skills Analysis Competence Assessment Toolkit: A new management software product that focuses on identifying hidden competencies of older workers
- innovative learning: the Skills Analysis Programme offers access to new e-learning methods of training
- free online equality, diversity and inclusion training: this ensures that both a company and its employees can have up-to-date knowledge and training in all discrimination legislation including age discrimination
- Access to Age Driver: this is designed to enable a company to conduct a structured self-assessment as to what has been achieved so far in respect to age diversity and to help identify opportunities for further improvement
- free online modular language programme for workers for whom English is not their first language
- inclusion in training and awareness seminars focusing on age diversity.